Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I hate my self

Sometimes, I hate my self to be a kind heart person. I am so easily deceive and been lie to. I also hate my self for loving someone that I am slowly hated. I have walk a thousand miles and look for part of my soul. Once I am in love and next day I am broken heart man. I wanna cry so hard ‘till my eyes gone blind. I hate my self with the entire thing I see.

Where is the perfect world? Where is the place that we can love somebody without have to been judge by who we are and what we have? Where people honor each other? Where a simple man with a simple love will accept in society? Is there any such place for me to live in? Where are there?!

I am lost, I am angry, I am sad, I am confuse and I have no place to go.

Is it me who ask too much? Is it me who can’t be grateful? Is it me the one that have done wrong? Is it this all happen because of my sins?

Tell me, where did I go wrong? Please light a candle for me, so I can see in the dark. Show me the road and I will be going?

Please……if anyone out there, who could hear me? Please give me an answer.

No comments: